We encourage people of all ages to grow in their love of God and neighbor in whatever ways work for their lives. It isn’t so important what you do, but that you do something to deepen your relationship with God and God's word. Here are some ideas:
- Attend a Sunday School class.
- Join a church ministry team or volunteer to serve in some way
- Participate in our email prayer chain
- Find a daily devotion either in print form or online.
- Form or join a short-term (or long-term) study group. Resources are available from church staff or you can find your own. We’ll help you connect with others who might be interested.
- Write down your own faith story or faith creed. The process of putting on paper requires that we think about what we truly believe and how we came to experience God in our lives. It’s a great spiritual practice, whether your story is short or long.